Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dear Unknown...

I'm really not even sure what to say here. This one is going to be on the fly here, L&G. I've just received some news; faint whispers of blasphemy uttered beneath the breath of benighted haters. If theres one thing I hate more than anything else, it is how some people have the ability to act one way and think another. Not to save face and to be polite, but to cut, to dig in beneath the flesh, and to burrow their little heads so they can suck the life out of people. well FUCK YOU!! I care not to be in your company. At first you were alright, then you besmirched me. After a stint of time, you were tolerable again, but not really. Well, you've done it again. How about this time you just stay the fuck away? God, I tell you, How you can make such a gross mistatement of what you deem to be a "fact." You couldnt be more wrong and the only reason you feel how you do is because of your own deep insecurities of which you are partially the cause. Just the sound of your name is enough to cause my blood to boil. That probably wont ever change. your sweeping generalizations and cutting tongue: they can just sweep you beneath the rug of society and stab you in your own back as far as I'm, concerned. You will likely never know ( at least not for a very long time) that I know how it went down. Your plastic face has finally melted throughly off. I hope you choke on it. I hope it burns all..the way....down. Good by facade. Goodbye to you.








Sincerely,
Alexxander

0 comments: